Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 80 (Week 11): Ugh Vaseline Sucks & Sparkler Pain

Last week, I had a couple days that were better. I gave up on no mosturizers, natural mosturizers and Eucerin. Yesterday I used Eucerin because I happened to have it in my purse while I was at BF's house. Today, exactly 24 hours later my arms started getting redder and then hives broke out and now I'm just an itchy mess. It may not have anything to do with the Eucerin (probably it doesn't), but I'm going to avoid it from now on.

I'm using Vaseline now which I don't really like but my skin apparently tolerates it the best. I don't want to use it. It's goopy and gross. Before TSW, I actively avoided stuff made with mineral oil and well, that's the only ingredient in Vaseline. I don't like it, but everything else stings or burns or makes me itchy or redder. I have to use something - otherwise my skin is so tight I can barely move or open my mouth.

So here we are: Vaseline.

I can't wait until this is over so I can never ever ever use it again! It's so nasty. I hate it.

Today I also got the "sparklers" or nettles. My hands and arms were stinging so badly, it was like I was being poked by a bunch of tiny needles over and over. I was driving home from my friend's house and I just wanted to die. It hurt so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment