Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 64: Letter to the Epidermis

Dear Skin:

Thanks for looking better today. I mean, yes, I still have scary cracked red hands but you are better than you were yesterday and a hundred times better than you were on Monday. My face is almost normal colored and the rash on my neck has faded. My arms are still rashy but the red is more of a pink now, which I can deal with right now. Yeah, my legs have just joined the rash wagon, but hey, I can wear jeans.

I'm very happy that you look a little better! So let's keep it up, okay? You can get better or you can stay the same, but please don't get worse. Okay? I just started using palm oil on you. It's a little scary to use new things because I don't want to make you angry, but I think you like the palm oil better than Eucerin. I hope I'm right and I hope it helps you.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Best,
Brittany

P.S. I just want to be pretty again, okay?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brista, I often worried that these symptoms weren't tsw, many of us do. I'm nearly starting my 7th month and occasionally wonder if I've gone down the wrong path. But this is the path I'm sure, it's just a very slow and worsening.one for a while. My hands are crazy but in the last month they have softened, the thickened skin has gone and hope it stays this way. I've been using eucerin too but must try something else, who knows what's in it, it's just that my skin doesn't like alternatives so far. Good luck with the job interview. Wendy

    ReplyDelete