Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 94: Ouch My Hand!

Last night, I woke up around two because I was scratching the bejeezus out of my wrists and hands. I slathered on some more Vaseline then put "gloves" on. (Gloves = a pair of clean socks because I couldn't find gloves and I was too tired to look very hard.) In the morning when I woke up, I had this lovely splotch of raw open skin that was oozing. The picture doesn't really show you just how red it all is, but it's the best I could do. It hurts really bad so I've tried to keep that hand still because every time I move it, it hurts. It keeps oozing, too, which is so gross. The weirdest part about RSS is that tomorrow, this spot will probably be gone (as long as I don't scratch the bejeezus out of it tonight) and it will just be my "normal" (red) skin.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like that I never know how I am going to be in the morning...new oozing scratches or not! I never know and I am terrified every time going to bed (won't say going to sleep, because it just doesn't happen)!

    ReplyDelete