Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 131: Better or Worse? Better or Worse?

Last night I started my class to get STNA certification (a pre-req for the nursing program I am applying for). It went well, but I am really concerned about all the hand washing we're going to do! You have to wash your hands before and after everything! Even before helping someone put shoes on! I get that it's for health reasons but I don't know how my poor hands are going to take that!

Anyway, my skin is about the same. Itchy but I can function. I think I might have some slightly whiter patches of skin on my chest and arms...

I also might be delusional since the first thing I do when I wake up is stand in front of the mirror and scrutinize myself for any changes. It's like when you get your eyes checked....is it better or worse? Better or worse?

I can't wait until my skin isn't the #1 thought in my head all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment